You are welcome to do any of the following:
- You may use the materials and ideas for personal use in your classroom or home.
- You may share links to any page on this site through email.
- You may share links from this site to social media with the proper attribution back to this site. This is encouraged!
- You may use one photo for blog posts with proper attribution (a link back to the page on this site where the original photo can be found and please contact me).
- You may share the materials in printed form only, if you are not selling them, but you must document the website.
Please do not do any of the following:
- You may not republish any content from this site (ideas, text, printables or photos without proper attribution mention) online or in printed format.
- You may not upload or share files from this site to any online sharing sites (school district sites/drives, personal webpages or any similar sites).
- You may not link directly to any printable. Please link to the page where the printable originated.
- You may not sell any content from this site in digital or printed form.
- You may not include my activities, photos, ideas or printables in your e-book or other documents.
- You may not purchase a document and share it with your entire staff. This is considered copyright infringement. Please contact me instead for a discounted liscence rate.
For educational trainers and consultants:
You may use any ideas and photos from this website in your live presentations and webinars as long as the content does not constitute more than 10% of any single presentation. Each slide that features a photo or idea from this site, must also display the URL that corresponds on that same slide and the site must be mentioned. Citations of The Excellent Educator web address must be present in subsequent documents/handouts following each idea listed, in addition to the bibliography.
Please contact me if you have any questions.